The approximately 3.21-acre site is located in the City of Murrieta, which is located within Riverside County, California. It is comprised of one parcel—APN 949-170-037—located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Los Alamos Road and Vista Murrieta within the City of Murrieta.
The site is currently vacant land located at the southwesterly corner of Los Alamos Road and Vista Murrieta, also fronting Skypark Drive on its southerly boundary. The proposed plan is an apartment community of 120 units with 109 market-rate and 11 low-income affordable units. The property is located in the city’s Transit – Oriented Development Overlay zone.
A site plan for a development permit has been submitted to the City of Murrieta and is pending approval. The proposed plan is consistent with State Density Bonus provisions and with city minimum density per acre requirements. The proposed site will be developed with a three-story structure of stacked flat apartments on a podium (over parking on grade). The project will contain 120 units, including 24 studio units; 48 one-bedroom units; and 48 two-bedroom units. Development Plan approval is anticipated by 2Q 2023.
- 24 studio units
- 48 one-bedroom units
- 48 two-bedroom units
- Outdoor deck
- Open living area floor plan
- Covered parking garage and surface parking
- Bicycle racks
- Clubhouse with fitness room, community room/dining/kitchen, and conference room
- Pool and spa recreation area with cabana shade structures, chaise lounge chairs, dining table seating, outdoor sofas, and fire table
- Open space area with BBQ, shade structure, dining table and bench seating
- Secondary gathering area with shade structure, lounge seating, and fire table
- Pickleball court
Los Alamos & Vista Murrieta
120 units (109 market-rate units, 11 low-income affordable units)
+/- 3.21 acres
Project Start Date
2nd quarter 2024