THE PLAN ONE
This graceful, single-level, ranch style home welcomes you with a covered portico and elegant front door that leads into a classic foyer. From there, you will feel and see the tranquil design and insightful arrangement of the living areas with an expansive dining room, bedrooms masterfully dispersed on either side of the home, and a great room and kitchen that lead out to the veranda.
Offering over 3100 square feet, plus an optional casita that delivers an additional 278 square feet, this home features the perfect balance between an easy flowing floorplan and a generous mix of indoor and outdoor transitions. The ambiance lighting delivers striking sight-lines throughout the rooms. Some homesites will offer and option of a detached RV barn (25ft x 65ft) with a 14’ rollup door and ½ bath.
Luxury kitchen amenities:
- Stained Beechwood cabinets with concealed hinges
- Under cabinet lighting
- Slab granite kitchen counters with 6” granite backsplash
- Hand set tile floors
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliances including double oven, cook top, dishwasher and microwave
- Large slab granite kitchen islands
- Spacious pantry with ample built-in shelving
Elegant master suite features:
- Dual sinks in the master bathroom
- Cultured marble bathroom counters
- Sleek chrome Moen faucets
- Tile floors in all baths
- Tiled tub and shower surrounds
- Master bedroom retreat area with optional fireplace
- Large master closets with built-in poles and shelves
- Mirrored closet doors in most bedrooms
Valley View Ranch rises above the community of Valley Center and features home sites with a minimum of 4 acres to over 11 acres. This gated development mirrors the serenity of Valley Center. The vast night sky is filled with the hoots of owls, and the natural landscape scents the air with the fragrance of sage, lavender and Manzanita.
Within the realm of Valley View Ranch, the classic, muted colors of California chaparral and the textures of the rustic California landscape meld with the charming ranch style homes. Terra cotta and stacked stone evoke the heritage architecture of ranch life with enduring materials, classic facades and hand wrought elements. Combined with the best of contemporary amenities and features, these luxury ranch style homes for sale in Valley Center offer both seclusion and splendor all within minutes of downtown San Diego or the coastal beaches.