Valley View Ranch home features
Dating back to the 1930’s, ranch style homes have enjoyed a resurgence in popularity. Our one story designs deliver several key benefits, features and amenities with an array of one-of-a-kind floor plans and square footage choices.
Valley View Ranch luxury homes offer exceptional curb appeal in a development that provides owners with the seclusion and tranquility that comes with generous acreage. Lots start at 4 acres and increase to over 11 acres, in a gated community.
You’ll enter this magnificent luxury ranch home through the covered portico that boasts stately stacked rock pillars. Your guests will travel through the foyer that leads directly to the elegant dining room and spacious covered veranda -the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors.
Warmth and charisma personify this graceful home – and as you head towards the veranda the plan takes a unique twist to the right. You enter an open gourmet kitchen leading into the family great room. To the left of the living room, you will find the expansive master bedroom and bathroom.
With over 3400 square feet, and an optional casita for an additional 278 square feet, this ranch house offers a unique mix of flow and spaciousness while providing an airy openness that matches the natural landscaping of the Valley Center area. Some homesites will offer an option for a detached RV Barn (25ft. X 65ft.) with a 14ft roll up door and ½ bath.
Moreover, you will find that Valley View Ranch homes offer elegant interior features that promote the feeling of bringing the outdoors inside. You will enjoy soaring nine and ten foot ceilings in the main living spaces, with coffered ceilings and recessed lighting in select areas. In addition, these homes include hand set ceramic tile entry floors, as well as fireplaces in certain rooms and optional bedroom fireplaces.
Offering the finest in contemporary amenities and features, these luxury ranch style homes for sale in Valley Center offer both seclusion and splendor – all within minutes of downtown San Diego or the coastal beaches.
Nestled in the hills above Valley Center, Valley View Ranch is only 13 miles Northeast of the I-15 and 78 Fwy interchange with a new 4 lane Hwy. Enjoy that “quiet but close to everything” feeling by enjoying the local dining, shopping and entertainment. Or, get that Vegas feeling at three casinos within 14 miles.
What are you waiting for? Come join our intimate enclave at Valley View Ranch.
- Stained Beech wood cabinets with concealed hinges
- Under cabinet lighting
- Slab granite kitchen counters with 6” granite backsplash
- Hand set tile floors
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliances including double oven, cook top, dishwasher and microwave
- Large slab granite kitchen islands
- Spacious pantry with ample built-in shelving
- Courtyard-like entries
- 25 year Class A concrete tile roofs
- Designer inspired stucco exterior colors
- Highly detailed exterior accents
- Large covered rear patios with recessed lighting
- Spacious 3 car garages finished with textured drywall
- 2 fluorescent garage light fixtures
- Painted 16×7 garage door with remote opener
- Side garage door
- Front yard landscaping complete with automatic sprinklers and timer
- Exterior Light fixtures that match the design of each home
- Front and rear hose bibs
- Front and rack electrical outlets
- BBQ gas stub near back patio
- Optional detached casita’s on selected lots
BEDS AND BATHSModern Beds & Baths of Valley Center New Homes
- Dual sinks in the master bathroom
- Cultured marble bathroom counters
- Sleek chrome Moen faucets
- Tile floors in all baths
- Tiled tub and shower surrounds
- Master bedroom retreat area with optional fireplace
- Large master closets with built-in poles and shelves
- Mirrored closet doors in most bedrooms
ENERGY & SAFETY FEATURES
- High efficiency 50 gallon gas hot water tank
- Climate controlled thermostat
- Central forced air gas furnace and A/C
- Safety smoke and Co2 detectors
- Interior fire sprinkler system
- Energy efficient white dual glazed vinyl windows with screens
- High efficiency heating and air conditioning systems
- Enduring THERMATRU® entry doors
* Builder reserves the right to make changes to plans, specifications, materials, colors and features without notice. All maps, plans, and illustrations are artist’s renderings. See sales associate for compete details, options and upgrades.